There's not much we enjoy more than being out on the road and meeting you—except maybe for a good glass of wine! But we're so thankful for all the markets and events we attend, since they provide such a great opportunity to share our story as well as some delicious food.
With summer behind us, our attention is turning to autumn shows and Christmas markets. We've got a busy agenda taking us all across the country, so there's bound to be something happening near you. Pop these dates in your diary and we hope to see you in the not-too-distant future!
We'll start with our markets, which will remain mostly local affairs across London:
- Sun 22nd Sept: Highgate Artisan Market - 11am to 5pm - more info
- Sat 19th Oct: Richmond Foodies Market - 11am to 4pm - more info
- Sun 20th Oct: Chiswick Food Market - 10am to 2pm - more info
- Sun 27th Oct: Henley-on-Thames Market - 10am to 4pm - more info
- Sun 17th Nov: Chiswick Food Market - 10am to 2pm - more info
- Sun 24th Nov: Richmond Artisan Market - 11am to 5pm - more info
- Sat 7th Dec: Highgate Christmas Market - 11am to 5pm - more info
- Sun 8th Dec: Highgate Christmas Market - 11am to 5pm - more info
- Sat 14th Dec: Richmond Foodies Market - 11am to 4pm - more info
- Sun 15th Dec: Chiswick Food Market - 10am to 2pm - more info
Alongside those are the fairs (and fayres!) in the run up to Christmas, which are taking place all over London as well as Suffolk, Surrey, West Sussex, and Kent.
- Mon 14th - Tue 15th Oct: Suffolk Gift Fair, Seckford Hall Hotel, Woodbridge, Suffolk - Evening then all day
- Mon 4th - Sun 10th Nov: Spirit of Christmas, Olympia, London - All day - more info
- Thu 14th - Sat 16th Nov: Wealden Times Winter Fair, Kent - All day - more info
- Thu 21st - Sat 23rd Nov: Goodwood Christmas Fair, West Sussex - All day - more info
- Mon 25th Nov: Great Fosters Christmas Fayre, Egham, Surrey - more info
- Sun 8th Dec: Burgh House Christmas Fair, Hampstead
Our partnership with Neptune continues—they're providing the glorious venues for more great days of food and wine tasting in their show kitchens. If you haven't had the chance to experience a genuine Provençal market, this is the next best thing! We're going all across the country with these, so find your nearest event and come join us if you can.
- Wed 9th and Thu 10th Oct: Neptune Colchester, Essex - All day - store details
- Thu 17th Oct: Neptune Weybridge, Surrey - Afternoon and evening - store details
- Thu 31st Oct - Sat 2nd Dec: Neptune Tonbridge, Kent - All day - store details
- Sat 2nd Nov: Neptune by Allen & Allen, Wilmslow, Cheshire - All day - store details
- Thu 7th - Fri 8th Nov: Neptune Edgbaston, Warwickshire - All day - store details
- Sat 9th Nov: Neptune Southport, Lancashire - All day - store details
- Sun 10th Nov: Neptune Chester, Cheshire - All day - store details
- Thu 14th - Sat 16th Nov: Neptune Hailsham, East Sussex - All day - store details
- Thu 21st - Sat 23rd Nov: Neptune Farnham, Surrey - All day - store details
- Thu 28th - Sat 30th Nov: Neptune Reading, Berkshire - All day - store details
- Thu 5th - Sat 7th Dec: Neptune Winchester, Hampshire - All day - store details
- Wed 11th - Fri 13th Dec: Neptune Bath, Somerset - All day - store details
There are also a few other stores are hosting us—the first event in just a few days!—for afternoons and evenings showcasing some of our new range and our Christmas delicacies.
- Fri 20th Sept: K is for Kitchen, Watlington, Oxfordshire - 12pm to 5pm - store details
- Fri 1st Dec: Farrow & Ball Sunningdale, Surrey - 12pm to 7pm
We're lucky enough to have some free tickets for our winter and Christmas shows, and those tickets could be yours! We're offering them to you on a first come, first served basis, so drop firstname.lastname@example.org an email now and reserve yours now!
Finally, if we're not coming to an event or show you're able to attend, we're sorry! Please do let us know where in the UK you are and we'll see if we can make it there in 2020. We believe everyone deserves the authentic Provence experience!