The best part of our job? Besides tasting the food, of course, it’s getting out there and meeting you! We love all the events, markets, and shows we get to attend with Tariette, giving us the chance to share our story (and some free samples!) while connecting with French food lovers from across the country.
With a few months left of 2018, we wanted to share our movements for the rest of the year, in the hope that we’ll be able to meet you at something soon.
First up are the markets – we’re going to be at a host of local ones across North and West London, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and Bucks.
Next up, the inevitable Winter and Christmas shows! We’ll be getting into the festive spirits in London, across the south of England, and in York as well. We’re excited to take Provence to the north!
- Mon 29th Oct - Sun 4th Nov: Spirit of Christmas - London (stand FD22) - more info
- Wed 7th Nov - Sun 11th Nov: Country Living Christmas - London (stand F6) - more info
- Thu 15th Nov - Sat 17th Nov: Wealden Times Fair - Kent (stand TBC) - more info
- Thu 29th Nov - Sun 2nd Dec: Country Living Christmas - Harrogate (stand A3) - more info
Lastly, we’re doing a few tastings and demos of our Christmas food at a few selected delis, shops, and hotels who are all being kind enough to open their doors to us. We’ve got a wide range, so check out the dates to see if there’s something near you.
- Fri 7th Dec: Neptune Winchester - Noël en Provence tasting - 12pm - 3pm - store details
- Fri 14th Dec: Neptune Bournemouth - Noël en Provence tasting - 12pm -3pm - store details
We have a limited amount of free tickets for our Winter and Christmas shows, and we’d love to have you along! If you’re interested, email email@example.com for more details. They’ll be sent out on a first come, first served basis, so you best be quick!
If we’re not coming to your part of the country, we can only apologise. We’d love to travel further afield and will be looking to do so in 2019, so it won’t be long before we’re bringing a taste of traditional Provence to your town!