We take a look at what 2020 holds for us in terms of events, markets, fairs, and more. While we don't have our winter or Christmas plans confirmed yet, hopefully these give you something to look forward to for now!
Bienvenue! We're here to tell you about some of our event dates for 2020. It's exciting for us to get out on the road and meet you, which is why we try to do it as often as we can. Of course, the chance to share a glass of wine, some delicious food, and our story with you is definitely a factor too!
2020 brings a slightly different calendar, as we set up a regular monthly market stall in Chiswick and use our wonderful partnership with Neptune to let us travel the country. The Neptune events provide us with great opportunities to recreate authentic Provençal markets, and so we can't wait to tour the country doing just that. Check out the dates below and come along if you can. But if there's nothing near you, don't worry! We'll be adding more dates throughout the year.
You can find further info about Chiswick Market here. We'll be there on the following dates:
- Sun 16th Feb: Chiswick Dukes Meadows Market - 10am to 2pm
- Sun 15th Mar: Chiswick Dukes Meadows Market - 10am to 2pm
- Sun 19th Apr: Chiswick Dukes Meadows Market - 10am to 2pm
- Sun 17th May: Chiswick Dukes Meadows Market - 10am to 2pm
- Sun 19th Jul: Chiswick Dukes Meadows Market - 10am to 2pm
- Sun 16th Aug: Chiswick Dukes Meadows Market - 10am to 2pm
Alongside these, we've also booked to attend two fairs so far, in London and Surrey:
- Sun 24th May: Great Fosters Spring Fair, Egham
- Wed 17th - Sun 21st Jun: House & Garden Festival, Olympia, London, more info
We have some free tickets for the House & Garden Festival, details at the end of this email. For now, we'll finish off the itinerary...
...with the confirmed dates for our ongoing Neptune tour! We've really enjoyed our partnership with Neptune so far—they provide the beautiful venues and we provide the look, feel, and food of a genuine Provençal market. What could be better! Well, we asked ourselves that question and decided to partner with local charities for the tour, donating 10% of our sales from these events to nearby good causes. While we have plenty of dates set in stone already, expect even more to be added as the year goes on. For now, we have:
- Fri 7th - Sat 8th Feb: Neptune Winchester - All day - store details
- Fri 14th - Sat 15th Feb: Neptune Bournemouth - All day - store details
- Fri 21st - Sat 22nd Feb: Neptune Chiswick - All day - store details
- Fri 28th - Sat 29th Feb: Neptune Colchester - All day - store details
- Fri 13th - Sat 14th Mar: Neptune Hailsham - All day - store details
- Fri 20th - Sat 21st Mar: Neptune Wilmslow - CANCELLED
- Thu 26th - Fri 27th Mar: Neptune Edgbaston - CANCELLED
- Sat 28th - Sun 29th Mar: Neptune Fulham - CANCELLED
- Thu 30th Apr - Sat 2nd May: Neptune Bath - All day - store details
- Sat 16th May: Neptune Weybridge - All day - store details
- Fri 29th - Sat 30th May: Neptune Winchester - All day - store details
If none of these are close enough to you, please do get in touch. We'd love to hear where else Tariette would be welcome, so drop us a message with where in the UK you are, and we'll see what we can do. We wouldn't want anyone to miss out on these great days!
Finally, as mentioned above, we've been kindly given some free tickets for Spirit of Summer, which is part of the House & Garden Festival at Olympia London in June. These could be yours on a first come, first served basis, and all you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org to nab a spot!
Last update: 19/03/20