And before we know it, summer is gone, Halloween's over and the shops are full of Christmas stuff again! Here at Tariette, we can't wait for the festive season. We're keeping our fingers crossed for a normal winter that lets us celebrate together, with no more COVID or Brexit complications between now and Christmas. Most of all, we're looking forward to meeting you and introducing you to our exciting new range of hampers and gifts!
With that in mind, here are the dates we're heading out to stores and markets. If you can't see anything close by, you know a local market you'd like to recommend to us, get in touch! We love hearing about new venues we can visit, wherever you are across the country. Heading out on the road to meet you is such a pleasure, so please do give us some more opportunities to do so!
Our pop-up markets in Neptune stores are always a blast, so we're delighted to be back! The combination of Neptune's stunning, spacious showrooms and our well-stocked Tariette stall with your favourite food and wine is a dream come true. We may even be able to share a glass of wine—subject to guidelines of course!
- Thu 11/11 - Fri 12/11: Neptune Edgbaston
- Thu 11/11 - Fri 12/11: Neptune Hailsham (Sylvie)
- Thu 18/11 - Fri 19/11: Neptune Tonbridge
- Sat 20/11 - Sun 21/11: Neptune Winchester (Sylvie)
- Fri 26/11 - Sat 27/11: Neptune Southport
- Sun 28/11 - Mon 29/11: Neptune Chester
- Thu 02/12 - Fri 03/12: Neptune Colchester
- Tue 07/12 - Wed 08/12: Neptune Knutsford
- Thu 09/12 - Fri 10/12: Neptune Weybridge
- Thu 16/12 - Fri 17/12: Neptune Bury St Edmunds
Farmers markets are essential to our events calendar. We're out there in all sorts of weather, showcasing your favourite products and catching up on the latest gossip from you! Here are our upcoming markets this autumn and winter:
- Sun 21/11, 19/12: Chiswick Dukes Meadows Market - 10am to 2pm
- Sat 13/11, 11/12: Primrose Hill Farmers Market - 9am to 3pm
- Sun 07-14/11,12/12: Earls Court Farmers Market - 10am to 2pm
- Sat 20/11, 18/12: Woburn Hill Farmers Market at Clifton Surrey - 10am to 3pm
We're excited to be planning for a return to the autumn and winter gift and Christmas fairs. This year more than ever, we wanted to get along to small regional events. As well as the amazing locations, it's always such a pleasure to mingle with local brands and charities, and meet you lovely and supportive people! We decided against attending larger shows like Spirit of Christmas and Country Living, as they can't hold a candle to smaller events in terms of relevant, not to mention the costs of them!
- Thu 18/11 - Sat 20/11: Christmas Market, Goodwood, PO18 0PS
- Mon 22/11: Great Fosters Gift Fayre, TW20 9UR
- Wed 24/11 - Thu 25/11: Farnham Maltings Christmas Fair, GU9 7QR
- Tue 30/11: Gift of Sight Fair, Chelsea SW3 5EE
- Sat 04/12 - Sun 05/12: Gift Fair Orleans House Twickenham, TW1 3BL
We can't wait to meet you this season!
Last updated: 11/11/21