And just like that, summer is behind us, Strictly Come Dancing is back on the telly and we're already seeing Christmas adverts. What did that happen? Here at Tariette, we're in full swing planning for the autumn and Christmas season. We've been working on a stunning new range of hampers, planning the launches of exciting new products and last but not least, booking and organising events to come and meet you—this might be the most exciting part for us!
Grab your diary and jot down the dates we'll be attending an event or market near you. Can't see anything close by? Or do you know a local fair or market you'd like to recommend to us? Get in touch! We'd be delighted to hear about more venues that we may be able to visit, wherever you are in the country. We love heading out on the road to meet you, so please do give us some more opportunities to do so!
We really missed meeting you at our pop-up market events in Neptune, so we're ecstatic to be back! Comfortably located in their stunning, spacious showrooms, our Tariette stalls will have your favourite food, wines and more. We may even be able to share a glass of wine (subject to guidelines of course)!
- Fri 24/09 - Sat 25/09: Neptune Tonbridge
- Thu 30/09 - Fri 01/10: Neptune Weybridge
- Thu 07/10 - Fri 08/10: Neptune Colchester
- Thu 14/10 - Fri 15/10: Neptune Chesham
- Fri 22/10 - Fri 23/10: Neptune Reading
- Thu 11/11 - Fri 12/11: Neptune Edgbaston
- Fri 26/11 - Sat 27/11: Neptune Southport
- Thu 16/11 - Fri 17/12: Neptune Weybridge
Farmers markets are essential to our events calendar. We're out there in every weather, offering up your favourite products and the latest gossip. Here are our upcoming markets this autumn:
- Sun 02-17/10, 07-21/11, 19/12: Chiswick Dukes Meadows Market - 10am to 2pm
- Sat 09/10, 13/11, 11/12: Primrose Hill Farmers Market - 9am to 3pm
- Sun 26/09, 10-24/10, 14-28/11,12/12: Earls Court Farmers Market - 10am to 2pm
- Sat 02-16/10, 06/11, 04-18/12: Woburn Hill Farmers Market at Clifton Surrey - 10am to 3pm
We're delighted to return to seasonal gift and Christmas fairs this autumn and winter. This year more than ever, we wanted to get along to small regional events. They're always set in stunning locations, attended by great local brands, visited by a lovely and supporting public and they often support small charities too. We will not be attending bigger shows, the likes of Spirit of Christmas and Country Living, as we think their relevance and their selection of brands aren't as great as they used to be (not to mention the costs involved and the ruthlessness of the organisers!)
- Mon 04/10 - Tue 05/10: Suffolk Gift Fair, Woodbridge, IP13 6NU
- Thu 18/11 - Sat 20/11: Christmas Market, Goodwood, PO18 0PS (TBC)
- Wed 24/11 - Thu 25/11: Farnham Maltings Christmas Fair, GU9 7QR (TBC)
- Sat 04/12 - Sun 05/12: Gift Fair Orleans House Twickenham, TW1 3BL
We can't wait to meet you this season!
Last updated: 21/09/21